Finance is a very dynamic industry where new terms and concepts constantly arise. PARÁMETRO has a longstanding history as a provider of financial, business and management documentation translation services. We know first hand how the financial markets work and are well versed in the meaning and operation of the different investment vehicles and securities (fixed-income, equity, derivatives, futures, structured derivatives, swaps, repos, foreign exchange, commodities…), which makes us a trusted and reliable partner for the translation of every kind of documentation pertaining to the financial industry, such as:
- Brochures of listed financial products.
- Reports for the regulatory body.
- Internal reports of securities firms.
- Financial reports: balance sheets, P&L statements, auditor’s reports, due diligence reports, financial analysis, risk assessments…
- Year- or period-end closing management reports
- Shareholders’ documentation.
- Earnings announcements
- Commercial contracts of all sorts: purchase-sale agreements, service contracts, non-disclosure agreements, insurance agreements
Direct contact with the financial markets
Underpinning our longstanding experience in the field of translation of business, financial and management documentation, our team includes partners working inside the financial markets, providing us with a first-hand perspective of the meaning, operation and performance of the variety of investment vehicles currently available in the market, from fixed-income to equity, derivatives, structured products, swaps, repos, foreign exchange, commodities, debt, government bonds, insurance, project finance, etc..