Aerospace industry documentacion
We translate specialized technical, marketing and contractual documentation from the aerospace industry.
Technical documentation of aircrafts
We have extensive experience in the translation of technical documentation related to the different aircraft manufacturing technologies: engines, airframes, tail planes and stabilizers, sensors, avionics, military systems, radio communications and air navigation, electrical systems, safety systems, tools and ancillary equipment, cockpit instrumentation, including:
- Service manuals
- User guides
- Technical bulletins
- Aircraft certification reports
- Service and repair software user interfaces
- Training material
- Contractual documentation
We have also translated a broad variety of documents relating to airport operations for major national and foreign civil and military organisations:
- Airport operation quality monitoring and control reports
- Technical specifications for ground handling operations tender processes
- Passenger and luggage management agreements («handling»)
Experts in the latest aerospace technologies.
Our regular contact with industry specialists enables us to stay always abreast of the latest innovations in this field and the dynamics of the aerospace sector at large, from aircrafts to airport operations and related services.